RE: [Yuricon] Purely random ‘abou t to kiss’ picture I commissioned

  • William Jason Morris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2007

      Hi

      Just clicked on the link and got a "page not found" message

      Any help much appreceated.

      Message Received: Jul 04 2007, 07:45 PM
      From: "mara_papimer"
      To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Yuricon] Purely random ‘about to kiss’ picture I commissioned

      Here:
      http://i92.photobuc ket.com/albums/ l25/lejava-scriptedme /soukaXbaiken. jpg

      I commissioned a friend to draw this for me about five months ago. I
      think she did very well, however the scanner has washed out the
      colours she used for the skin and a few other things, this has made
      the overall drawing paler. I will see if I can change that. But for
      now I hope you all enjoy this scan.

      For those of you who are not familiar with the characters:

      Left: Baiken form Guilty Gear.

      Right: Souka Tsukihime: A character that appears in only one sub-story
      in the fan-disc Kagetsu Tohya. She's a really obscure character. She
      is also my favourite character ever because her character design is
      pure genius.

      Please give Holly Richards the credit if you use this picture; her
      deviant art site is here: (http://tarento. deviantart. com/).

    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, William Jason Morris
        <william.j.morris@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > Just clicked on the link and got a "page not found" message
        > Any help much appreceated.

        Sorry I can find nothing wrong at the moment try the link to the
        enhanced version kindly given by "sevdarkseed"

        http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soukaxbaikenleveledzk1.jpg

        Hope you can open this page.