Re: [Marimite] Readings of character names?

  • kyouka_mitzrugi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007
      Rosa Chinensis

      Fukuzawa Yumi

      Fuku=Happyness
      Zawa=Swamp

      Yu=Support
      Mi=Snake

      Ogasawara Sachiko

      O=Small
      Gasa=Shade
      Wara=Field

      Sachi=Good omen
      Ko=Child

      Mizuno Youko

      Mizu=Water
      No=Field

      You=Cotton Rose
      Ko=Child
    • sevdarkseed
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > Here:
        > http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/soukaXbaiken.jpg
        >
        > I commissioned a friend to draw this for me about five months ago. I
        > think she did very well, however the scanner has washed out the
        > colours she used for the skin and a few other things, this has made
        > the overall drawing paler. I will see if I can change that.

        I tried leveling out the image and it turned out a bit better.

        Here are the results:

        http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soukaxbaikenleveledzk1.jpg

        Hope that helps
      • mara_papimer
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sevdarkseed" <grathkolb@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"

          > I tried leveling out the image and it turned out a bit better.
          >
          > Here are the results:
          >
          > http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soukaxbaikenleveledzk1.jpg
          >
          > Hope that helps

          A kind and selfless thing to do.
          Thank you very much, it does look better although the main problem is
          that I have a poor scanner. I must send this to the artist and tell her.