Re: [Marimite] Readings of character names?

  • kyouka_mitzrugi
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 4, 2007

        You=Cotton Rose
        Ko=Child
      • sevdarkseed
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 5, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
          <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

          > Here:
          > http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/soukaXbaiken.jpg
          >
          > I commissioned a friend to draw this for me about five months ago. I
          > think she did very well, however the scanner has washed out the
          > colours she used for the skin and a few other things, this has made
          > the overall drawing paler. I will see if I can change that.

          I tried leveling out the image and it turned out a bit better.

          Here are the results:

          http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soukaxbaikenleveledzk1.jpg

          Hope that helps
        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 6, 2007
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "sevdarkseed" <grathkolb@...> wrote:

            > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"

            > I tried leveling out the image and it turned out a bit better.
            >
            > Here are the results:
            >
            > http://img454.imageshack.us/my.php?image=soukaxbaikenleveledzk1.jpg
            >
            > Hope that helps

            A kind and selfless thing to do.
            Thank you very much, it does look better although the main problem is
            that I have a poor scanner. I must send this to the artist and tell her.