Marimite Question

  • Alkmaion
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
      I´m curious...does the Wild Rose(Rosa Canina) is ever mentioned again in
      the Light Novels...or reappears?

      Recently I read the fourth manga volume(German Edition).
      She´s an interesting character, and I just had to ask

      Alkmaion
    • Adam Jones
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
        On 04-Jul-2007 09:38 -0000, Alkmaion wrote:
        > I´m curious...does the Wild Rose(Rosa Canina) is ever mentioned again in
        > the Light Novels...or reappears?

        She certainly reappears in "Ciao, Sorella" (novel 17; OAV 5). No idea
        if she makes any further appearances after that - probably not.
        .oO("this was back before security was invented" )
      • Alkmaion
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2007
          So she does?
          Thanks for the information!