Re: DotHack Fanfic? (possible spoilers)

  • darksorceror383
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Lori" <meeze@...> wrote:

      > Ok you writers! I really want an ending/continuation to the
      > Tsukasa/Subaru story suggested in the anime. Can anyone point me
      to a
      > good read? Or have any of you written a nice wrap up for it? Let
      me
      > back up a bit.
      >
      > I just watched the entire series again after I purchased the
      licensed
      > version a year or so ago. Seeing it in English is odd, but the
      story
      > made a bit more sense this time. After seeing mentioned on Wiki
      that it
      > could be interpreted as yuri, I watched with that in mind. Yes,
      yes, I
      > see it now, although I hadn't picked that up the first time
      through
      > when I saw it fansubbed.
      >
      > But now I want to see a nice, warm, fuzzy relationship between the
      two
      > develop. And what happens to Tsukasa? Does the Bear character take
      her
      > in as a foster parent?

      I've read a couple, but very few of them were very long or possessed
      much depth to them at all. Head on over to www.shoujoai.com and
      browse through their fanfiction section. It's quite large and rather
      thorough as it covers many anime/video games that have just about
      any yuri interpretation to them. Especially when it comes to
      CardCaptor Sakura and Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon.