RE: [Yuricon] where i can find the english translations of maria-sama ga miteru?

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      >From: "catherine" <angelcute_08@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] where i can find the english translations of maria-sama
      >ga miteru??
      >Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 14:19:43 -0000
      >
      > I'm having a hard time trying to find the other episodes of maria-
      >sama ga miteru. I got stuck on the 16th novel and i really want to
      >know what happens next. I can't read Japanese so I don't know where
      >else to look. I'd really appreciate the assistance.

      I've translated the second half of novel 12 through novel 17. (No promises
      on accuracy or comprehensibilty, though.) You can find those all here on the
      Yuricon ML. the latter half of 12 through16 are also available (with
      slightly fewer typos) on Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com I haven't put 17
      up yet there.

      I *just* started reading the next novel, so expect nothing out of me for
      some time. It's been a rough spring and it'll be a busy summer. :-) As far
      as I know - but I haven't actually looked - there's no translations past
      mine. I'm fairly certain there are synopses for the later novels on one of
      the forums, maybe animesuki? Someone else could tell you better than I can
      on that.

      Erin has a bunch of translations on her website: http://www.yurizuki.net -
      they are much, much better than mine. lol

      There are lists of what translations are available in total at
      http://ziggr.com/mariasama and
      www.mooncanvas.com/marimite/

      Don�t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
      Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/