where i can find the english translations of maria-sama ga miteru??

  • catherine
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 7:19 AM
      I'm having a hard time trying to find the other episodes of maria-
      sama ga miteru. I got stuck on the 16th novel and i really want to
      know what happens next. I can't read Japanese so I don't know where
      else to look. I'd really appreciate the assistance.
    • Elena
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 7:44 AM
        Eh? Where did you get Vol 1-16? I have bits and pieces everywhere.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1 8:46 AM
          >From: "catherine" <angelcute_08@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [Yuricon] where i can find the english translations of maria-sama
          >ga miteru??
          >Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 14:19:43 -0000
          >
          > I'm having a hard time trying to find the other episodes of maria-
          >sama ga miteru. I got stuck on the 16th novel and i really want to
          >know what happens next. I can't read Japanese so I don't know where
          >else to look. I'd really appreciate the assistance.

          I've translated the second half of novel 12 through novel 17. (No promises
          on accuracy or comprehensibilty, though.) You can find those all here on the
          Yuricon ML. the latter half of 12 through16 are also available (with
          slightly fewer typos) on Okazu: http://okazu.blogspot.com I haven't put 17
          up yet there.

          I *just* started reading the next novel, so expect nothing out of me for
          some time. It's been a rough spring and it'll be a busy summer. :-) As far
          as I know - but I haven't actually looked - there's no translations past
          mine. I'm fairly certain there are synopses for the later novels on one of
          the forums, maybe animesuki? Someone else could tell you better than I can
          on that.

          Erin has a bunch of translations on her website: http://www.yurizuki.net -
          they are much, much better than mine. lol

          There are lists of what translations are available in total at
          http://ziggr.com/mariasama and
          www.mooncanvas.com/marimite/

          Don�t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft
          Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/