Re: [Yuricon] new Lililicious releases - The Miko's Words and the Witch's Incantations chapter 4 and Rose Stories Petite Soeur 2 short

  • stonegarden@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30 4:49 PM
      Thank you for all translations you have done past and presently.  I am grateful for the opportunity to see something I wouldn't have a clue to understand otherwise.  And I will keep an eye on the Yuricon shop for goodies. ; )   !!    No complaints here.
      christine

      From: Lililicious <esubramanian1@...>

      In the fourth chapter of Fujieda Miyabi's The Miko's Words and the
      Witch's Incantations, we discover that Tsumugi is having problems with
      her health.

      Natsushi's "Will" depicts a conversation between Shimako and Rosa Canina.

      Also, a bit of news: Seven Seas announced at Anime Expo that they've
      licensed a couple of our Yuri Hime projects, First Love Sisters
      (formerly known as Loving Sisters) and Voiceful (formerly known as
      Voice), and as such, we are hereby dropping those two projects. Please
      cease all distribution of our scanlations of them.
      Please buy them from Seven Seas when they come out! And please do NOT
      ask us to reconsider, or complain to us about how you're no longer
      getting these manga for free; our decision on this is final.

      As always, tonight's releases can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililici ou s.net ).