Re: 'Biological Exuberance'

  • Heather O'Malley
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2007
      Monkey House....isn't that a new show on Fox?

      Heather

      --
      We are then, in a real sense, cocreators with the ultimate powers of the universe because in striving to fulfill our destiny, we make the changes that help spiritual ideas become incarnate in the flesh. In the spirit world, there might be a wonderland of possibilities, but until an idea takes on flesh and demonstrates its significance, the universe does not appear at all.
      - Deloria