Seven Seas Announces "Hatsukoi Shimai" and "Voiceful" License

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2007
      Hey all -

      Anime Expo opened this weekend and Seven Seas was right out of the
      gate with a bunch of new announcements, including "Voiceful" and
      "First Love Sisters" from Ichijinsha.

      I'm very pleased that 7S picked up these titles, I feel confident
      that they will do the very best job that can be done on the
      translation and adaptation.

      So, now that they have some Ichijinsha titles, we can hope that,
      perhaps, we can look forward to "Strawberry Shake Sweet" "Simoun" and
      "MikoMajyo" as well. (I can totally understand why they'd go for
      relatively inexpensive licenses first. Fujieda and Hayashiya are much
      bigger names at the moment...)

      Of course, as soon as these become available, we'll be sure to have
      them on the Yuricon Shop!