RE: [Yuricon] about anime conventions

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 29, 2007
      >From: "Jessie" <jaceygirl_2000@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] about anime conventions
      >Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 11:53:27 -0000
      >
      >Hi everyone!
      >
      >I'm a newbie member of yuricon and this is my first time speaking out... My
      >names Jessie, age
      >21 and I absolutely enjoy animes and especially yuri anime (ofcourse!!!)...
      >Any ways, could
      >anyone please tell me if there are any anime conventions and events tht are
      >located in
      >Australia??? I would love to go to one but can't exactly up and fly over to
      >USA.... so can
      >anyone please tell me if they know of any???? thanks!!!! Jessie

      Hi jessie - welcome to the Mailing list. ;-)

      There are quite a few anime/manga conventions in Australia. A good place to
      look up where cons are being held is http://www.animecons.com/.

      There's also convention listings at cosplay.com and fansview.org.

      Hungry for Yuri? Have some Okazu!
      http://okazu.blogspot.com