Looking for helpers at AnimeNEXT

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Hi all!

      AnimeNEXT is being held July 6-8 at the Meadowlands Exhibition Hall
      and Conference Center in Secaucus NJ.

      I will only be there for Saturday, July 7, and Yuricon will have a
      table in "Con Row." During the time I'm there, I'm running the Yuri
      Panel and a Fanfic Writing Workshop, so - I need help.

      I'm basically looking for someone who can assit me at the table from
      about 12 Noon to 8PM or so on Saturday. I can get you into the con if
      necessary.

      I need someone that wants to assist me with selling stuff and
      promoting our 2007 event. If you're going to be at the con anyway,
      I'd be thrilled to have you join me at the table for a bit. :-) If
      you do want to assist, email me at anilesbocon01@... with the
      subject "ANEXT".

      Thanks!