RE: [Yuricon] Re. Cutie Honey ( O_O )

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2007
      >From: "Jen" <puni@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re. Cutie Honey ( O_O )
      >Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 04:31:51 -0000
      >
      >After sitting on the 'To Watch' list for so long after seeing it on
      >Okazu, I finally watched... no, *experienced* episode 1 of the OVA
      >series RE CUTIE HONEY.
      >
      >...wow.

      I *think* I've managed to watch and read every version of Cutie Honey so far
      and by far and away, Re: was my favorite animated version. My favorite manga
      version was Cutey Honey A Go Go, and I really, really wish it had been
      continued past volume 1. It pretty much was the manga version of Re: Cutie
      Honey, with a strong, competent (and uber-butchy) Na-chan.

      The original Na-chan suffered a horrible fate - how totally much better is
      her and Honey living happily ever after together? :-)