[WWW] Huge Yuricon Site Update - Simoun Cosplay Contest at Yuricon's 2007 Event!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Hi all - Lots and lots of new stuff on the Yuricon Website this week!

      Most importantly:

      Yuricon and Media Blasters are teaming up to present a "Simoun"
      cosplay contest at Yuricon's 2007 "Yurisai" event, in honor of the
      licensing of this great anime series. No special registration is
      necessary - please read the Yurisai Cosplay Contest Rules at:
      http://www.yuricon.org/events/07Cosplay.html

      Don't forget to register for the only 100% Yuri Day of the Year!
      http://yc07.eventbrite.com

      ***

      Three new chapters of Saiyuu no Ryokou: The continuing Adventures of
      Yuriko are online! http://www.yuricon.org/snb/index.html

      ***

      On the Yuricon Shop we have a bunch of new Yuri Manga titles,
      available through Amazon and Amazon JP:
      http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html

      English-language Manga:

      Coyote Ragtime Show Volume 1
      High School Girls Volume 8
      Girly, Volumes 1 and 2 (webcomic, not manga)
      Kashimashi Girl meets Girl, Volume 2
      The Last Uniform Volume 1
      Strawberry Panic Light Novel
      Strawberry Marshmallow Volume 4
      Yostuba& Volumes 4 and 5

      Japanese-language Manga:

      Applause Volume 1-4
      (This is a classic Yuri manga)

      Kashimashi Girl Meets Girl Volume 5 (final)
      Yuri Hime "S"
      Yuri Hime "Selection"
      Yuri Hime Volume 8

      And don't forget the always-expanding list of Yuri anime, t-shirts
      and gifts! http://www.yuricon.org/shop/index.html

      ***

      The Yuri Events Page has been updated with new events through the end
      of 2007 and a tentative schedule for 2008:

      http://www.yuricon.org/events/index.html

      If you know of a Yuri panel or related event, let us know and we'll
      add it to the events page!

      **

      And last, I've added permalinks to the Manga Jouhou and
      Afterellen.com interviews with me, about the history of Yuricon and
      ALC Publishing and Yuri in general to the Essays Page:
      http://www.yuricon.org/essays/index.html

      ***

      And there you have it! We look forward to seeing you in Newark for
      the "Yurisai!"

      Yuricon - "For real women who like their women...animated.