Time To Welcome Our New Members!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      Hi all!

      We've just gotten loads of new members (we're almost at 1700 members
      here, in fact) so I thought it would be a good time to welcome all
      the new folks.

      I ask that everyone take a look at our code of conduct and frequently
      asked questions about this list, which can be found at:http://
      www.yuricon.org/faq.html. This way we're all playing on the same
      field. :-)

      To sum the FAQs up: we welcome all even remotely related posts about
      yuri in any media, and general chitchat is acceptable. Insulting,
      stupid or selfish behavior will be punished swiftly. I do not suffer
      fools gladly. :-) Off-topic posting is fine but make sure you mark it
      [OT] in the subject - and please avoid political and personal
      ranting. Thanks.

      Please feel free to step forward and intro yourself. As always, I
      will begin with myself:

      My name is Erica Friedman, I am the list owner and President of
      Yuricon and ALC Publishing (http://www.yuricon.org - I hope you'll
      join us for our 2007 "Yurisai event!) I also write reviews of yuri
      anime, manga and related media at Okazu (http://okazu.blogspot.com)
      and, in my (ha-ha) free time, write yuri fanfic (http://www.
      worldshaking.net).

      My favorite yuri couple is, was and always will be Haruka
      and Michiru, Sailors Uranus and Neptune, from Sailor Moon.

      My favorite series across the board at the moment is Maria-sama ga
      Miteru. I just started reading Novel 18, and loving the characters all
      over again.

      In any case - welcome to the list!