Re: [Yuricon] Highly OT- JAFAX

  • Jamie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 22, 2007
      Glad to hear that some of the Yuricon group will be there,
      I'll be the Bunta-kun (Full Metal Panic-Fumofu).

      Jo Wagner <senbei@...> wrote:
      I will actually attend this con.  No joke.  My Kalamazoo friends and I have gone every year for the past five or so.  It's really small-time, as cons go, but we always manage to have fun guessing cosplays and checking out local artists.  This year we're only going on Sunday due to scheduling conflicts.  Give me a shout if you see me: I'm the androgynous looking one with the long pony who'll be wearing a Skuld shirt milling with a retinue of goth-looking people.

      ~Senbei

      On 6/20/07, Jamie <kyuketshki@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Is anyone going to JAFAX this weekend in Allendale, MI?
      It's one of the two (notable and established) conventions held in Michigan.

      Ha ha!
      Tu n'trouvé pas moi!
      Je m'appelle la baguette Monsieur!

      (this is why it's told in English)

      Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

      "Pray that when you arise from the darkness it will not be as a revengeful horsemen of the apocalypse, but as an avenging angel..." ~The Old Abbey, La Comte de Monte Cristo