Simoun 'fic.

  • W. Suika Roberts
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2007
      So, I've had a copy of the last half Simoun since April. I watched
      the first few eps before I deployed, in October, but I'd just let it
      sit since.

      A week ago, I sat (well, more laid) down and watched it. Thirteen
      eps a day. After that, I wanted to throw things.

      So I slept on it for a week, and turned the bits that annoyed me the
      most into 'fic:
      never seen on Simoun</a>

      Enjoy, or not.
      Suika
      --
      sfr@...
      ``Literature is the lie that tells the truth . . . ''