Maria-sama ga Miteru novels (under files in your group)

  • Lori
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
      I saw you have the text files of the Maria-sama ga Miteru story under
      your files section. However, when I try to read them, they are
      gibberish. I doubt it's the Japanese characters since I have the
      language set loaded on my computer. Granted, I am trying to download
      from my Yahoo webpage. I am using IE, and right clicking and using save
      file as gives the same result. I would love to see these stories. Could
      you let me know an alternate link to them, or whether someone would be
      willing to e-mail them to me? Thanks, sorry for the trouble. Or if I am
      missing something obvious, please let me know.
    • Lori
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 19, 2007
        Gah never mind. When I opened the text format in Word, I could see it
        asking what encoding to use. When I chose Japanese, it loads properly
        in Japanese characters. Sorry *blush*.

        I am just so excited to finally find a discussion group with info on
        these works.