Speaking of Yuri...

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
      Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near ecstatic
      tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

      AniLesboCon 2001 - "For real women who like their women...animated."
      http://anilesbocon.shoujoai.com/

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
        > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
        ecstatic
        > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

        And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
        yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

        --SG
        --where's that lemon, btw?
      • Kathryn Williams
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
          LOL, I knew you's like it >^_^<

          ja

          KAt

        • the_judy_justice@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
            --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
            > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
            ecstatic
            > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

            Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
            it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

            And well...
            About the ALC, I almost missed the new list as I never check my Yahoo
            mail box.^_^'
            Anyway, the great Judy is back even thought she's rather quiet these
            days. ^_-

            -Judy

            http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
              >From: sean@...
              >And you haven't even really gotten to the REALLY shoujo-ai/yuri stuff
              >yet, have you? Eps 23-26 will blow your mind. :-D

              Don't TELL me!

              >--SG
              >--where's that lemon, btw?

              On the hard drive of my laptop. If I hadn't been so busy with web stuff
              today i was going to work on it. :-)

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 4, 2001
                > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                ecstatic
                > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

                heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

                Kun
                ----'-,-{@
              • Duncan Law-Green
                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                  > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                  > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                  > ecstatic
                  > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala Kun.

                  > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more about
                  > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.

                  Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)

                  There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                  http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm

                  Ja,

                  Duncan
                  =-=-=-

                  Staff member: AyaCon 3: Aya Returns -- 1-3 Nov 2002, Northampton, UK

                  --
                  / _ # J. Duncan Law-Green PhD - Astrophysicist, Anime & SF fan
                  /_/ _ # Web: http://www.ryouko.demon.co.uk/ RL: Leicester, UK
                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                    >From: Trixterpriest@...

                    >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                    >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=

                    I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                    tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                    Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                      > >heheh ;p So you were able to get in those last episodes even with all
                      > >this frenzy tonight ne? =^.^=
                      >
                      > I have the last 4 to watch and I have to wait until *after* I teach class
                      > tonight. Bastards...wanting to learn
                      > Taiji...grumblemublekeepingmefrommyanimemumble...

                      Yeah! Who do these people think they are? My crew actually expects me to come and work with them eight hours a day as well! I say it's time that we rebel! =^.^=

                      Kun
                      ----'-,-{@

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 5, 2001
                        --- In Yuricon@y..., "Duncan Law-Green" <dlg@r...> wrote:
                        > > --- In Yuricon@y..., "Erica Friedman" <e.l.f.@i...> wrote:
                        > > > Can I just scream the word "Noir" over and over again in near
                        > > ecstatic
                        > > > tones? LOL This anime makes me do happy little yuri dances, ala
                        Kun.

                        > > Yes, you can... But I'd be really happy if you told a bit more
                        about
                        > > it... It seems that this Anime hasn't reached Europe yet.
                        >
                        > Yes it has, through the wonders of divx fansubs :-)
                        >
                        > There's an English-language site on Noir here:-
                        > http://www.angelfire.com/anime3/noir/index.htm
                        >
                        > Ja,
                        >
                        > Duncan
                        > =-=-=-

                        Thanks a lot! ^_^
                        He he... I guess I would push too far if I asked about a french
                        version... ^_^'

                        No, that's perfectly fine in english.

                        -Judy