Re: [Yuricon] Spring anime was a bust - what are we all gonna watch this summer?

  • stonegarden@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
      Oh, I like the coming Red Garden thing.  Art style and pace looks like it'll be a lot different.  It is a bit of wtf with so a change difference.
      christine

      From: Adam Jones <adam@...>

      On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 19:13:05 -0000
      "atheniag" <anilesbocon01@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      > Maybe "spring was a bust" is harsh.

      There was quite a bit of decent anime... just none of it with any yuri
      content, sadly.

      > So - what are you looking forward to most?

      Erm...

      The Aria OVA(s).
      The Red Garden OVAs.
      ( http://www.trinet- ent.com/deadgirl s/mov/promo02. wmv
      Undead (hover-)biker girls with baseball bats... IN SPAAAACE!
      I'm torn between "cool!" and "WTF?"...)
      The English-language Simoun DVDs.

      Yeah, it's looking pretty bare so far.
      --
      Adam Jones (adam@yggdrasl. demon.co. uk)(http://www.yggdrasl .demon.co. uk/)
      .oO("by the way it is omniscient and it means every whe re at once" )