Twin Spica fanfics

  • silvertenshi24687
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
      I just started watchin twin spica and i see lots of yuri material in it
      XD i have been looking for some fanfic of it but can't find anything
      would someone help me find a good one?

      Thanks ^-^

      Mari-chan
    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
        On 6/10/07, silvertenshi24687 <silvertenshi24687@...> wrote:

        > just started watchin twin spica and i see lots of yuri material in it

        You mean how attached Kei seems to be to Asumi?

      • silvertenshi24687
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Johann Chua" <johannconradchua@...>
          wrote:

          > On 6/10/07, silvertenshi24687 <silvertenshi24687@...> wrote:
          >
          > > just started watchin twin spica and i see lots of yuri material in
          it

          > You mean how attached Kei seems to be to Asumi?

          That and the way Marika is around Asumi, thou i think is one side love
          XD