Re: The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic

  • mara_papimer
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
      It may be bad form but I must highlight this farther series of
      pictures. I have no idea of the exact theme but I do not care because
      they are just so amazingly funny.

      http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata.html

      In particular I must highlight number twenty one in the following picture

      http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata3.jpg

      I can not get rid of the image of a Wolfwood-ko
      [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/1147261542020.jpg%5d
      slamming down her punisher.

      [WHAM!]

      Wolfwood-ko: Will you be my souer?

      Vash-ko: UmÂ… Do I have to carry it around?

      Wolfwood-ko: Of course! It's part of the whole theme!

      Vash-ko: Well, at least I'm not at Hanadera. They have giant
      Dharmacakra; you can cut yourself on those.

      ----

      [Within the rose mansion]

      Livio-ko: We so deserve a better scene.

      Razzilo-ko: Shut up.

      Livio-ko: And why do I have Yoshino? You should be Yoshino you have
      the hair!

      Razzilo-ko: Ohh. One pigtail, yeah that`ll work.