Re: The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic

  • Kim Robbins
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 6, 2007
      you're right! they really look ADORABLE!!! although i can read a little bit of japanese, it would really be cool if someone would translate it to english. sachiko is just so cute! the pics were also adorable. i really liked the noriko-making-a-statue pic. i could imagine noriko doing that stuff.

      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
    • mara_papimer
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
        It may be bad form but I must highlight this farther series of
        pictures. I have no idea of the exact theme but I do not care because
        they are just so amazingly funny.

        http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata.html

        In particular I must highlight number twenty one in the following picture

        http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata3.jpg

        I can not get rid of the image of a Wolfwood-ko
        [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/1147261542020.jpg%5d
        slamming down her punisher.

        [WHAM!]

        Wolfwood-ko: Will you be my souer?

        Vash-ko: UmÂ… Do I have to carry it around?

        Wolfwood-ko: Of course! It's part of the whole theme!

        Vash-ko: Well, at least I'm not at Hanadera. They have giant
        Dharmacakra; you can cut yourself on those.

        ----

        [Within the rose mansion]

        Livio-ko: We so deserve a better scene.

        Razzilo-ko: Shut up.

        Livio-ko: And why do I have Yoshino? You should be Yoshino you have
        the hair!

        Razzilo-ko: Ohh. One pigtail, yeah that`ll work.