Re: The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic

  • emerentia_adeyana
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
      <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

      > I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...
      >
      > Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
      > (super cute) marimite pictures,
      >
      > Par exemple:
      >
      > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama SEED
      >
      > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
      > Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)
      >
      > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate statue.

      Errrr just wondering...But when I look around the site...I found a
      doujin..it's like about...Noriko as Enma Ai^^a
      Will be nice if someone could translate that^^
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
        <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        > I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

        Wow. Blast from the past. X__X

        And the lad STILL hasn't updated the CUBE series. Grrrrr...

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • riagger
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
          Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
          anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
          anime and manga style art.

          thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "emerentia_adeyana"
          <emerentia_adeyana@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
          > <in_the_name_of_union7@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...
          > >
          > > Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
          > > (super cute) marimite pictures,
          > >
          > > Par exemple:
          > >
          > > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama
          SEED

          > > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
          > > Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)
          > >
          > > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate
          statue.

          > Errrr just wondering...But when I look around the site...I found a
          > doujin..it's like about...Noriko as Enma Ai^^a
          > Will be nice if someone could translate that^^

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "riagger" <riagger@...> wrote:

            > Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
            > anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
            > anime and manga style art.
            >
            > thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.

            Yay! That is near the age when I started watching. Although if he is
            YOUR twelve year old you might want to be careful he does not see
            anything you might not want him to on the SEED ENTERPRISE site. Like
            naked (nearly) Kuzuki, and 'jiggley' Caster.
          • Kim Robbins
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 6, 2007
              you're right! they really look ADORABLE!!! although i can read a little bit of japanese, it would really be cool if someone would translate it to english. sachiko is just so cute! the pics were also adorable. i really liked the noriko-making-a-statue pic. i could imagine noriko doing that stuff.

              Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
            • mara_papimer
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
                It may be bad form but I must highlight this farther series of
                pictures. I have no idea of the exact theme but I do not care because
                they are just so amazingly funny.

                http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata.html

                In particular I must highlight number twenty one in the following picture

                http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata3.jpg

                I can not get rid of the image of a Wolfwood-ko
                [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/1147261542020.jpg%5d
                slamming down her punisher.

                [WHAM!]

                Wolfwood-ko: Will you be my souer?

                Vash-ko: UmÂ… Do I have to carry it around?

                Wolfwood-ko: Of course! It's part of the whole theme!

                Vash-ko: Well, at least I'm not at Hanadera. They have giant
                Dharmacakra; you can cut yourself on those.

                ----

                [Within the rose mansion]

                Livio-ko: We so deserve a better scene.

                Razzilo-ko: Shut up.

                Livio-ko: And why do I have Yoshino? You should be Yoshino you have
                the hair!

                Razzilo-ko: Ohh. One pigtail, yeah that`ll work.