Re: [Yuricon] The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic

    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
      >From: Me <thethespi@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic
      >Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >You are very correct! That is very, VERY Cute!!!! Now, for those of us who
      >don't read Japanese... It would be wonderful if someone could do/make a
      >translation. I have a feeling it would make the whole comic that much more
      >fun(ny)!

      I won't translate it, but the general gist is that Eriko was screwing around
      with a book of magic and in so doing created a chibi-Sachiko and chibified
      Yoshino and Sei. Not that anyone was complaining, except real Sachiko.

      Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
      It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07
    • Grisznak
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
        It's really funny and asbolutly cute. Sei and Sachiko looks great in SD forms. And this moment when Sachiko opens box...
        Somebody did great job.
        regards
        Grisznak

        On 6/3/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

        I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

        Here: http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/

        SEED ENTERPRISE, mainly webcomics and doujin on Type Moon games, and
        very often the comics are very silly with a lean towards miniaturising
        the characters. The marimite comic is no exception with half the
        characters turning chibi. So cute I could care less about the plot.

      • alyx devereux
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
          On 6/3/07, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:

          It's really funny and asbolutly cute. Sei and Sachiko looks great in SD forms. And this moment when Sachiko opens box...
          Somebody did great job.
          regards
          Grisznak

          On 6/3/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

          I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

          Here: http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/

          SEED ENTERPRISE, mainly webcomics and doujin on Type Moon games, and
          very often the comics are very silly with a lean towards miniaturising
          the characters. The marimite comic is no exception with half the
          characters turning chibi. So cute I could care less about the plot.

          oh gods

        • mara_papimer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
            I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...

            Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
            (super cute) marimite pictures,

            Par exemple:

            http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama SEED

            http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
            Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)

            http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate statue.
          • emerentia_adeyana
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
              --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
              <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

              > I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...
              >
              > Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
              > (super cute) marimite pictures,
              >
              > Par exemple:
              >
              > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama SEED
              >
              > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
              > Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)
              >
              > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate statue.

              Errrr just wondering...But when I look around the site...I found a
              doujin..it's like about...Noriko as Enma Ai^^a
              Will be nice if someone could translate that^^
            • Jen
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
                <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

                > I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

                Wow. Blast from the past. X__X

                And the lad STILL hasn't updated the CUBE series. Grrrrr...

                Kisses XXOOXX
                Jen
              • riagger
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
                  Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
                  anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
                  anime and manga style art.

                  thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.
                  --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "emerentia_adeyana"

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "riagger" <riagger@...> wrote:

                    > Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
                    > anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
                    > anime and manga style art.
                    >
                    > thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.

                    Yay! That is near the age when I started watching. Although if he is
                    YOUR twelve year old you might want to be careful he does not see
                    anything you might not want him to on the SEED ENTERPRISE site. Like
                    naked (nearly) Kuzuki, and 'jiggley' Caster.
                  • Kim Robbins
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 6, 2007
                      you're right! they really look ADORABLE!!! although i can read a little bit of japanese, it would really be cool if someone would translate it to english. sachiko is just so cute! the pics were also adorable. i really liked the noriko-making-a-statue pic. i could imagine noriko doing that stuff.

                      Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
                    • mara_papimer
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
                        It may be bad form but I must highlight this farther series of
                        pictures. I have no idea of the exact theme but I do not care because
                        they are just so amazingly funny.

                        http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata.html

                        In particular I must highlight number twenty one in the following picture

                        http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata3.jpg

                        I can not get rid of the image of a Wolfwood-ko
                        [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/1147261542020.jpg%5d
                        slamming down her punisher.

                        [WHAM!]

                        Wolfwood-ko: Will you be my souer?

                        Vash-ko: Um… Do I have to carry it around?

                        Wolfwood-ko: Of course! It's part of the whole theme!

                        Vash-ko: Well, at least I'm not at Hanadera. They have giant
                        Dharmacakra; you can cut yourself on those.

                        ----

                        [Within the rose mansion]

                        Livio-ko: We so deserve a better scene.

                        Razzilo-ko: Shut up.

                        Livio-ko: And why do I have Yoshino? You should be Yoshino you have
                        the hair!

                        Razzilo-ko: Ohh. One pigtail, yeah that`ll work.