Re: [Yuricon] The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic

  • Me
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
      You are very correct! That is very, VERY Cute!!!! Now, for those of us who don't read Japanese... It would be wonderful if someone could do/make a translation. I have a feeling it would make the whole comic that much more fun(ny)!

      Thespi

      mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:
      I found this: http://www2b. sakura.ne. jp/~steed/ mc/index. html

      Here: http://steed. keddy.ne. jp/

      SEED ENTERPRISE, mainly webcomics and doujin on Type Moon games, and
      very often the comics are very silly with a lean towards miniaturising
      the characters. The marimite comic is no exception with half the
      characters turning chibi. So cute I could care less about the plot.

      The only reason that cats tolerate humans is that they haven't found a
      better slave race, YET.

      "Hey, who tidied the Brimstone?!" HELL, from "Summon the Keeper" by Tanya Huff

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
        >From: Me <thethespi@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] The worlds most adoreable marimite webcomic
        >Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 07:59:28 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >You are very correct! That is very, VERY Cute!!!! Now, for those of us who
        >don't read Japanese... It would be wonderful if someone could do/make a
        >translation. I have a feeling it would make the whole comic that much more
        >fun(ny)!

        I won't translate it, but the general gist is that Eriko was screwing around
        with a book of magic and in so doing created a chibi-Sachiko and chibified
        Yoshino and Sei. Not that anyone was complaining, except real Sachiko.

        Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the i�m Initiative now.
        It�s free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07
      • Grisznak
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
          It's really funny and asbolutly cute. Sei and Sachiko looks great in SD forms. And this moment when Sachiko opens box...
          Somebody did great job.
          regards
          Grisznak

          On 6/3/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

          I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

          Here: http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/

          SEED ENTERPRISE, mainly webcomics and doujin on Type Moon games, and
          very often the comics are very silly with a lean towards miniaturising
          the characters. The marimite comic is no exception with half the
          characters turning chibi. So cute I could care less about the plot.

        • alyx devereux
          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
            On 6/3/07, Grisznak <grisznakiw@...> wrote:

            It's really funny and asbolutly cute. Sei and Sachiko looks great in SD forms. And this moment when Sachiko opens box...
            Somebody did great job.
            regards
            Grisznak

            On 6/3/07, mara_papimer <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

            I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

            Here: http://steed.keddy.ne.jp/

            SEED ENTERPRISE, mainly webcomics and doujin on Type Moon games, and
            very often the comics are very silly with a lean towards miniaturising
            the characters. The marimite comic is no exception with half the
            characters turning chibi. So cute I could care less about the plot.

            oh gods

          • mara_papimer
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
              I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...

              Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
              (super cute) marimite pictures,

              Par exemple:

              http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama SEED

              http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
              Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)

              http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate statue.
            • emerentia_adeyana
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 3, 2007
                --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "mara_papimer"
                <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

                > I was sure I had put an apostrophe in 'world's' hmmm...
                >
                > Also if you look around the main site you will find several other
                > (super cute) marimite pictures,
                >
                > Par exemple:
                >
                > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/seed/seedcos.jpg : Maria-sama SEED
                >
                > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/norisima.jpg : Clingy cat girl
                > Noriko-Noriko (there are more of this series)
                >
                > http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/rl/noriko.jpg : the ultimate statue.

                Errrr just wondering...But when I look around the site...I found a
                doujin..it's like about...Noriko as Enma Ai^^a
                Will be nice if someone could translate that^^
              • Jen
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
                  <in_the_name_of_union7@...> wrote:

                  > I found this: http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/index.html

                  Wow. Blast from the past. X__X

                  And the lad STILL hasn't updated the CUBE series. Grrrrr...

                  Kisses XXOOXX
                  Jen
                • riagger
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jun 4, 2007
                    Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
                    anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
                    anime and manga style art.

                    thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.
                    --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "emerentia_adeyana"

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jun 5, 2007
                      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "riagger" <riagger@...> wrote:

                      > Hello. I have just recently joined your group. I happen to like
                      > anime and have an 12 yr old son who adores and is beginning to draw
                      > anime and manga style art.
                      >
                      > thanks for these cool links he will absouletly like it.

                      Yay! That is near the age when I started watching. Although if he is
                      YOUR twelve year old you might want to be careful he does not see
                      anything you might not want him to on the SEED ENTERPRISE site. Like
                      naked (nearly) Kuzuki, and 'jiggley' Caster.
                    • Kim Robbins
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jun 6, 2007
                        you're right! they really look ADORABLE!!! although i can read a little bit of japanese, it would really be cool if someone would translate it to english. sachiko is just so cute! the pics were also adorable. i really liked the noriko-making-a-statue pic. i could imagine noriko doing that stuff.

                        Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.
                      • mara_papimer
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jun 8, 2007
                          It may be bad form but I must highlight this farther series of
                          pictures. I have no idea of the exact theme but I do not care because
                          they are just so amazingly funny.

                          http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata.html

                          In particular I must highlight number twenty one in the following picture

                          http://www2b.sakura.ne.jp/~steed/mc/wata3.jpg

                          I can not get rid of the image of a Wolfwood-ko
                          [http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/leonhelpedme/1147261542020.jpg%5d
                          slamming down her punisher.

                          [WHAM!]

                          Wolfwood-ko: Will you be my souer?

                          Vash-ko: Um… Do I have to carry it around?

                          Wolfwood-ko: Of course! It's part of the whole theme!

                          Vash-ko: Well, at least I'm not at Hanadera. They have giant
                          Dharmacakra; you can cut yourself on those.

                          ----

                          [Within the rose mansion]

                          Livio-ko: We so deserve a better scene.

                          Razzilo-ko: Shut up.

                          Livio-ko: And why do I have Yoshino? You should be Yoshino you have
                          the hair!

                          Razzilo-ko: Ohh. One pigtail, yeah that`ll work.