Re: Utena fanfiction

  • black_fox_ninja
    Message 1 of 10 , May 30, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, Elwin Coldiron <bigkwell@...> wrote:

      Thank you everyone!!If you have more please just post.

      > http://www.fanfiction.net/~shanejayell
      >
      > I think you'll find a few good ones here.Blaine
      >

      > To: Yuricon@...: grisznakiw@...: Tue, 29 May 2007 13:50:09
      +0200Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: Utena fanfictionRemember to check:
      www.worldshaking.net and www.shoujoai.comregardsGrisznak
      > On 5/29/07, josephglanvill <s0235438@...> wrote:
      >

      > >>Hello *Bows* I love Utena with my heart and soul but can't find a
      placewhere I can find GOOD fanfiction. I tried fanfiction.net but
      they justget me lost with storied of utena and Toga. *shudders*Can
      someoneplease help me !!<<Only one place to go to:Death Quaker's
      Arisugawa Diaries!http://www.deathquaker.org/utena/diary.htmlI cannot
      praise this bit of fanfiction enough.Sample>>2:30 p.m. Miki is
      playing that damn garden song over and over again. Starting to get
      worried. On up news, Little Kiryuu has stayed home today due to a
      nervous breakdown, apparently.2:50 p.m. Minions report Himemiya
      joining Miki in music room. Starting to get bad feeling about
      this.4:00 p.m. Saw Smug Bastard Kiryuu walking by with shirt open.
      Bad feeling has grown much worse.<<
      > Create the ultimate e-mail address book. Import your contacts to
      Windows Live Hotmail.
      > www.windowslive-hotmail.com/learnmore/managemail2.html?locale=en-
      us&ocid=TXT_TAGLM_HMWL_reten_impcont_0507