Re: [Yuricon] Very Spoilery Reactions to Claymore 8

  • BlackSkaven
    Message 1 of 4 , May 30 5:13 AM
      Chalcahuite wrote:

      >>> This is so sad, not just because of that, Teresa was like the only
      >>> link Claymore had to yuri, if at all.. now I don't think I'll keep
      >>> watching the series with such intensity as when Teresa was alive -.-
      >
      > Teresa(Paku Romi) + Clare |>| Clare + Raki

      Paku Romi. o_O
      Why did I miss this ...

      > This arc with Teresa felt similar to the past arc in Tenjou Tenge
      > (that's another series that was hyped for it's story/plot but wasn't
      > anything spectacular)for me, meaning it had more interesting
      > characters and story than did the present arc with the main
      > characters, who I was apathetic about. Now it all depends on how much
      > Raki appears in the upcoming episodes.

      Oh Great! - Well his storys are always at the border to trash and often
      more on the trashy side ...

      > What I've been thinking about today is how Teresa would feel about
      > Clare becoming a Claymore.

      This will be adressed later on in the series.

      > Priscilla have to duke it out, it's just a question of when and how
      > many power ups Clare needs to take her on.

      I guess this will be the final showdown of the series.

      > As for why Priscilla didn't kill Clare, refer to previous
      > sentence. ;) I'm sure they'll come up with an in-story reason, but
      > ultimately that's why.

      > Priscilla probably didn't eat the other Claymores because they
      > weren't human. Youma are apparently picky eaters, human or nothing. ;)

      This one will be explained later on. Why Priscilla didn't eat Clare ...
      this won't be explained fully for quite a while.
      I did look into the manga. At least the story has quite a few surprises. ^^
      And I wouldn't mind if Teresa would do the Bobby ... ;)

      BlackSkaven