Re: Absolute Destiny Apocalypse

  • filip_luszczyk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2007
      Hi,

      The author here ;)

      The game was created for this year's Game Chef competition (i.e.
      designed and written in two weeks), and as such it's far from being
      perfectly playable yet - the document that can be found on my blog is
      still in pretty early stage. It is currently being playtested,
      however, and I'm slowly working on solving problems and generally
      improving gameplay. Parts of the game need some serious rewriting
      (which is not surprise in such an early stage of development) and
      there's currently quite a lot of broken rules. Once I'm done with the
      first round of playtests I'll update the document and make the new
      version available.

      Currently, the dueling system is generally playable, but the rest of
      the rules may cause trouble for people not accustomed to similar
      games.

      Anyway, opinions and feedback are appreciated, as they help me improve
      the design.

      Best,

      Filip