A Request;

  • illiterate_80
    Message 1 of 6 , May 29, 2007
      I have been rather busy with my job recently, and haven't had time to
      keep up with the new anime seasons. Thus I ask, what from the last two
      seasons is worth looking into for yuri anime?

      As for my personal preferences, I'd just like to say that I loathe
      Strawberry Panic and KnM. I'm otherwise open to most everything.

      Mo.
    • Freddy J.
      Message 2 of 6 , May 29, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "illiterate_80" <illiterate_80@...>
        wrote:

        > I have been rather busy with my job recently, and haven't had time to
        > keep up with the new anime seasons. Thus I ask, what from the last two
        > seasons is worth looking into for yuri anime?
        >
        > As for my personal preferences, I'd just like to say that I loathe
        > Strawberry Panic and KnM. I'm otherwise open to most everything.
        >
        > Mo.

        Wow you didn't have to say loath strawberry panic but your intitles to
        your own opinion. Have you seen kasi masi girl meets girl. Thats a
        pretty funny yuri thay came out Jan 2006. As for 2007 The only yuri
        show (thoguh not proven) is El Cazador de la Bruja. From past prpjects
        peopel believe it ill turn into a Yuri anime but even if not Its still
        a great show.
        Message 3 of 6 , May 29, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...> wrote:

          Have you seen kasi masi girl meets girl. Thats a
          > pretty funny yuri thay came out Jan 2006. As for 2007 The only yuri
          > show (thoguh not proven) is El Cazador de la Bruja. From past
          prpjects
          > peopel believe it ill turn into a Yuri anime but even if not Its
          still
          > a great show.

          While we're certainly hoping that El Cazador has some Yuri, I'd say
          that it's hardly the only series. Nanoha StrikerS has got at least
          one strong Yuri relationship and Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny did, as
          well.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 29, 2007
            wrote:

            > As for my personal preferences, I'd just like to say that I loathe
            > Strawberry Panic and KnM. I'm otherwise open to most everything.

            So - something decent then, you mean? :-)

            Not much. Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny was trash and Nanoha StrikerS,
            while good, is chock-full of service. As is Mai Otome Zwei.

            For *good,* I'd say we're limited to the Marimite OAVs and hot
            Sachiko x Panda love.

          • Freddy J.
            Message 5 of 6 , May 29, 2007

              > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@> wrote:
              >
              > Have you seen kasi masi girl meets girl. Thats a
              > > pretty funny yuri thay came out Jan 2006. As for 2007 The only
              yuri
              > > show (thoguh not proven) is El Cazador de la Bruja. From past
              > prpjects
              > > peopel believe it ill turn into a Yuri anime but even if not Its
              > still
              > > a great show.
              >
              > While we're certainly hoping that El Cazador has some Yuri, I'd say
              > that it's hardly the only series. Nanoha StrikerS has got at least
              > one strong Yuri relationship and Ikkitousen: Dragon Destiny did, as
              > well.
              >
              > Again Gomen I'm so lsot to current yuri anime. i shoould be ashemed
              at myself.

            • Mo-nique Tarafa
              Message 6 of 6 , May 30, 2007
                I am definitely enjoying the Marimite OVA. The anime,
                at times, seemed such a far cry from the novels that
                it has been refreshing to see the writers _not_ wholly
                dismantle the story for the OVAs.

                Although it is the nature of the pop-culture beast, it
                makes me sad that there are so few good titles out
                there.

                Mo.

                http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/