RE: [Yuricon] Simoun Legal DVD and Mai Otome Zwei ep 3

    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2007
      >From: "Freddy J." <flatbushpapi@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Simoun Legal DVD and Mai Otome Zwei ep 3
      >Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 14:37:22 -0000
      >
      >Suject #1:
      >Ok so I never got to see pass episode one of Simoun for many reasons
      >and now thats its licienced all downloads and youtube with series are
      >gone. Since i don't want to support boot-leggers can anyone tell me
      >where to get a legal dvd of it or (if not out yet) when it wil start
      >coming out?

      As we've stated a couple of times already in the Simoun conversation, Media
      Blasters *just* licensed it, and there is no street date yet. That means we
      don't know when it's coming out. But as soon as Media Blasters does, I'm
      sure they'll announce it.

      More photos, more messages, more storage�get 2GB with Windows Live Hotmail.