Re: What was first?

  • silvertenshi24687
    Message 1 of 4 , May 26, 2007

      > KnTnS was second, both stories were made by the same authors, and
      it was
      > told that some characters are the same - Himeko, Kaon/ Chikane,
      Girochi,
      > Miya, Nekoko/Batraz. Some of the may be the reincarnations. After
      all,

      Yeah they are the same as KnM, or as you said reincarnations of them,
      i though Kaon looked really beutiful with that earing or hers :3 and
      Himiko with her glasses *stares dreamly*

      > Kyoshiro was one of the worst anime I've ever seen.

      Yeah it doesn't have a really good plot, really simple i have to
      admit. The only thing that save it was the KnM characters in it, well
      i really wanted to see more Chikane/Himeko ^.^