Yuri Panel at Anime Central Info

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2007
      Hello all -

      Just a heads up for anyome planning on attending Anime Central in
      Rosemont, IL on May 11-13 at the Hyatt Regency O'Hare and Convention
      Center.

      The Yuri Panel will be at 4PM on Saturday, May 12. At the moment, it
      is scheduled for the LAX room. But check the schedule that day for any
      changes in time or location. This panel is for ALL ages. Not just 18+,
      as I prefer to do with all the Yuri panels I run. (We are talking
      about anime and manga...not sex or politics.)

      I will be moderating, and I'll be joined by Yuricon Staffers Sergio
      Aviles, Bruce Pregger and Katie Vieceli.

      Yuricon and ALC Publishing will have a table in the Exhibitor's Hall,
      as well, where you can get our newest all-yuri anthology "Yuri
      Monogatari 4" and other 100% Yuri from ALC!

      I hope you'll all drop by the table, pick up some great Yuri, and join
      us for the Yuri panel. :-)

      See you there!