Re: [Yuricon] Re: [semi-OT] Moto Hagio interview by Matt Thorn

  • Johann Chua
    Message 1 of 6 , May 5, 2007
      Is Matt going to be doing more translations for YM or Yuricon?
      Message 2 of 6 , May 5, 2007
        >From: "Johann Chua" <johannconradchua@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Re: [semi-OT] Moto Hagio interview by Matt Thorn
        >Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 08:16:39 +0800
        >
        >Is Matt going to be doing more translations for YM or Yuricon?

        Not for YM5, he's been crazy busy. But if we pick up a story from one of his
        students again - and there is a fair chance of that in the future - I expect
        so.

        He's not going to be able to make it to YC07 with so much on his plate. Sad
        for us, but he's got so much going on at his University, and with his
        students, which is great for him. Matt's an awesome guy - we definitely look
        forward to working with him again in the future. :-)

        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN In
        Concert today. http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline
      • Erin Subramanian
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2007
          Erica Friedman wrote:

          >The article ran originally, according to Brigid Alverson (whose MangaBlog I
          >read daily,) in "a special shoujo manga issue of The Comics Journal
          >(July/August 2005)".

          I have this issue, and it contains a WONDERFUL one-shot by Hagio Moto as
          well, called "Hanshin." Highly recommended (not yuri, though).

          Erin