Re: OT Review: Ariel Schrag

    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@...> wrote:

      > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "...can I use your post for a review on Okazu?"
      >
      > No problemo, although now I kinda regret not going back through both
      > books and listing all the things I liked. Oh well, rants are always
      > better left untouched. ^__^

      You know - feel free to rewrite it. It's a *review*, not a class
      assignment. lol

      When you've added in the stuff you liked, give it a ratings like I do
      on Okazu and send it to me at anilesbocon01@... Also - if you
      can scan in a pic of the cover...

      I won't get to it for a bit anyway - the pile of stuff on my table to
      be reviewed is disturbingly large and needs to be pared down
      considerably. I'm having trouble seeing past it.

      > If you'd like any more of my ramblings, just let me know. ( ex.
      > http://tinyurl.com/22gcl7 ).

      Will do!

      I especially liked this one, because it ties in so nicely with my Fun
      Home/12 Days and Honey & Honey reviews.

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 9 , May 4, 2007

        > "...the pile of stuff on my table to be reviewed is disturbingly
        large and needs to be pared down considerably. I'm having trouble
        seeing past it."

        Wooo, flashback to the original ROD OVA series, specifically Yomiko's
        apartment. Ah, those were the days...

        GAH! Cursed nostalgia. Now I have to watch the *WHOLE* OVA & TV
        series again.

        Digressment. Love it. Fear it.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen