Re: OT Review: Ariel Schrag

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 9 , May 3, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...> wrote:

      > "...can I use your post for a review on Okazu?"

      No problemo, although now I kinda regret not going back through both
      books and listing all the things I liked. Oh well, rants are always
      better left untouched. ^__^

      If you'd like any more of my ramblings, just let me know. ( ex.
      http://tinyurl.com/22gcl7 ).

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 9 , May 3, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@...> wrote:

        > "Oh well, rants are always better left untouched."

        And to instantly contradict that (done smoothly and with style), feel
        free to replace "emphasize" with "Empathize."

        Don't know how I missed that.

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
        Message 3 of 9 , May 3, 2007
          --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Jen" <puni@...> wrote:

          > --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@> wrote:
          > >
          > > "...can I use your post for a review on Okazu?"
          >
          > No problemo, although now I kinda regret not going back through both
          > books and listing all the things I liked. Oh well, rants are always
          > better left untouched. ^__^

          You know - feel free to rewrite it. It's a *review*, not a class
          assignment. lol

          When you've added in the stuff you liked, give it a ratings like I do
          on Okazu and send it to me at anilesbocon01@... Also - if you
          can scan in a pic of the cover...

          I won't get to it for a bit anyway - the pile of stuff on my table to
          be reviewed is disturbingly large and needs to be pared down
          considerably. I'm having trouble seeing past it.

          > If you'd like any more of my ramblings, just let me know. ( ex.
          > http://tinyurl.com/22gcl7 ).

          Will do!

          I especially liked this one, because it ties in so nicely with my Fun
          Home/12 Days and Honey & Honey reviews.

        • Jen
          Message 4 of 9 , May 4, 2007

            > "...the pile of stuff on my table to be reviewed is disturbingly
            large and needs to be pared down considerably. I'm having trouble
            seeing past it."

            Wooo, flashback to the original ROD OVA series, specifically Yomiko's
            apartment. Ah, those were the days...

            GAH! Cursed nostalgia. Now I have to watch the *WHOLE* OVA & TV
            series again.

            Digressment. Love it. Fear it.

            Kisses XXOOXX
            Jen