Re: [Yuricon] Afterellen.com interview with the founder of Yuricon

    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2007
      >From: Iain Brown <iain@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Afterellen.com interview with the founder of Yuricon
      >Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 08:35:00 -0500

      >Misquoted or not, it's a well-written article that (IMO) presents you
      >and Yuricon in a very positive light. I don't see anything "bad" about it.

      I lied - I glanced at it and it seemed far better than expected. So no
      complaints here.

    • Johann Chua
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2007
        Congratulations! My only quibble was that they used "shoujo-ai", but I guess that's a necessary evil for web searching since Yuri is a given name in a few languages.
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2007
          >From: "Johann Chua" <johannconradchua@...>
          >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] Afterellen.com interview with the founder of Yuricon
          >Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 05:49:07 +0800
          >
          >Congratulations! My only quibble was that they used "shoujo-ai", but I
          >guess
          >that's a necessary evil for web searching since Yuri is a given name in a
          >few languages.

          And its still common usage - no matter how hard I try to kill it. ;-)