Otakon announces Nota Mamiko as a guest...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 7:51 AM
      ...HOW??? How does that woman have a single free moment? She's in
      every single series in the world right now! Not including the DCDs,
      the games, the live appearances...good lord.

      I think we're looking at a case of cloning. It's the only thing that
      makes any sense.

      Sure I'd love to see her, but you know, I'm just not willing to fight
      all the LFBs who want to *more*. In fact, I fear any space she's in, a
      little. lol