[WWW]Yuricon site updates - new manga on the Shop

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hi all -

      I know its way overdue, but I finally had a second to do some updates
      on Yuricon. Fixed a few broken links, gave the Home Page a slightly
      new look, and added a bunch of stuff to the Yuricon Shop!

      On the Shop (http://www.yuricon.org/shop/manga.html) look for these
      great new manga in the Amazon JP section:

      Cutey Honey aGogo

      Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu (Ths Zaou Taishi/Eiki Eiki Yuri Hime collected
      story - manga only and deluxe w/Drama CD links)

      Hatsukoi Shimai 2

      Yuri Hime 8

      And let me know how you like the front page's new directory style!

      Don't forget to check out the page for Yuricon's 200 "Yurisai" event:
      http://www.yuricon/events/07index.html for Con Policies,
      registration, contest rules, guest information, the Yuri manga and
      doujinshi library and more!

      Yuricon - "For real women who like their woman...animated."