[Yuricon] Re: unwritten rules?

  • Anna Haapaniemi
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
      [Yuricon] Re: unwritten rules?
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, suzanne <sscredo@...> wrote:

      >"there's some kind of unwritten rule that all yuri must contain
      either all or 1 of the following..."

      You forgot to mention "A badly done western release."

      (Still want the Utena movie without forced karaoke lyrics. Just
      imagine if they did that to western movies. Ugh!).

      Well, they do. Or not really, but it is not unheard of in Japan that they change the lyrics of inported movies to songs by popular Japanese bands instead.

      //Anna

      Digressing, I recently re-imagined Labyrinth as a yuri anime. I
      enjoyed it thoroughly. ^__^

      Kisses XXOOXX
      Jen