Kumuricon

  • Deena
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 19, 2007
      Anybody planning on going to Kumuricon in Portland this year?

      Deena
    • Jen
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
        --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, suzanne <sscredo@...> wrote:

        >"there's some kind of unwritten rule that all yuri must contain
        either all or 1 of the following..."

        You forgot to mention "A badly done western release."

        (Still want the Utena movie without forced karaoke lyrics. Just
        imagine if they did that to western movies. Ugh!).

        Digressing, I recently re-imagined Labyrinth as a yuri anime. I
        enjoyed it thoroughly. ^__^

        Kisses XXOOXX
        Jen
      • Deena
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
          Ooops, I mean Kumoricon.

          At 10:22 PM 4/19/2007, you wrote:

          Anybody planning on going to Kumuricon in Portland this year?

          Deena

        • Anna Haapaniemi
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 20, 2007
            [Yuricon] Re: unwritten rules?
            --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, suzanne <sscredo@...> wrote:

            >"there's some kind of unwritten rule that all yuri must contain
            either all or 1 of the following..."

            You forgot to mention "A badly done western release."

            (Still want the Utena movie without forced karaoke lyrics. Just
            imagine if they did that to western movies. Ugh!).

            Well, they do. Or not really, but it is not unheard of in Japan that they change the lyrics of inported movies to songs by popular Japanese bands instead.

            //Anna