OT - Rie Tanaka as Suigintou on Radio

  • rwslaugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2007
      Here is link to a web-site that has imbedded You-Tube videos that
      feature radio show audio from Rie Tanaka (Tomoe - Mai Otome, Lula -
      Red Garden, etc.) with video sub-titles. If you are a Rozen Maiden or
      Rie Tanaka fan, you should enjoy these. Tanaka-san is one of the best
      seiyuu at going from Sweetness and Light to Murderous Psychotic.

      http://kenny-liu.com/?p=173

      Wouldn't it be nice if someone did this for the Marimite Drama CD's?

      Regards,

      Bob
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2007
        >From: "rwslaugh" <rwslaugh@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Yuricon] OT - Rie Tanaka as Suigintou on Radio
        >Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 05:06:32 -0000
        >

        >Wouldn't it be nice if someone did this for the Marimite Drama CD's?

        They have.Web Radio is pretty common these days. You can find the Marimite
        Web Radio shows at: http://www.animate.tv/digital/web_radio/detail_068.html

        I summarized a few of the episodes here, and reviewed the first two DJCDs
        based on them on Okazu (http://okazu.blogspot.com). Search for DJCD.

        MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.� Enter to win today.
        http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline