New Member am I

  • Freddy J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 2:35 PM
      Well I just wanted to say thansk for the add to the yuricon group on
      yahoo. Also to show my love for the YURI type anime here is a link to
      my latest YURI AMV which is up on youtube right now. Please leave
      comments and if you do let me know that your in yuri con group so i can
      add you as a friend and let u see my priate yuri vids.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Rfslsr3BE