Hatsukoi Shimai Volume 2 Pre-order

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi all -

      I really promise to take a few hours and update the Yuricon shop this
      weekend, but for those who are interested, here is the link to pre-
      order the second volume of "Hatsukoi Shimai." It, like the Zaou
      Taishi/Eiki Eiki volume and Yuri Hime 8 (pre-order not yet available)
      will be out on April 18.

      <http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/475807013X/503-3067466-
      7160767?ie=UTF8&tag=yuriconandalc-
      22&linkCode=xm2&camp=247&creativeASIN=475807013X>