Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny...again

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12 7:01 AM
      So, when Ikkitousen Dragon Destiny came out, I had plenty of hope for
      more of the same crap as the first time arund. And so it has been.

      This time the story focuses on the relationship between Guan Yu, Liu
      Bei and Zhang Fei (Kanu Unchou, Ryuubi Gentoku and Chouhei Ekitoku) as
      well as a bunch of fighting and exploding clothes (only for the women,
      of course.)

      In the first episode there was the briefest, teeniest hint that Kanu
      Unchou had a thing for Ryuubi Gentoku. Enough of a hint that I was not
      surprised when in episode 6 they made it very plain. In case we missed
      the subtle nuances, one of the characters goes on at length about
      Kanu's feelings.

      I've already written a fanfic (which you won't see for some months,
      sorry). lol

      So here's my prediction - yes we'll see a kiss before the end. Gentoku
      will be brought back from her highly dragonized state by Kanu's tears
      of love and/or Kanu will be brought back from the brink of death by
      vice versa. :-)

      And let me just end with this: the thought that Guan Yu was in love
      with Liu Bei does not compute. Really. :-)