El Cazador site in English

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 4:57 PM
      Hi all -

      Just for fun, I popped into the El Cazador website and found that there's a
      new English section. It's a bit awkward English, but might be helpful for
      those folks who don't read Japanese.

      http://www.elcazador.tv/english/index.html

      Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
      payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581