new Lililicious release - First Kiss Part B

  • Lililicious
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 4:32 PM
      In Part B of "First Kiss," by Zaou Taishi and Eiki Eiki, Reiko
      contemplates both marriage and her feelings for Ayano.
      Please be aware that this release contains a smidgen of mature content.

      We've also added a new section to the website--a "Guide" page that
      categorizes our projects so you can find what you're in the mood for
      more easily.

      As always, the release can be downloaded in the channel on irc
      (http://www.lililicious.net ).