RE: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop myself....

    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 8, 2007
      >From: Mo-nique Tarafa <illiterate_80@...>
      >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yuricon] Re: [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
      >myself....
      >Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:20:47 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      >Erica, what struck me in particular about your amazon
      >list was not the tank itself, rather, the name of the
      >tank. Correct me if I am, uh, incorrect, but isn't an
      >badonkadonk slang for a very large... rear end?

      According to the reviews for the tank, yes. :-)

      There's a joke about booty around this house (as in pirate booty, not butts)
      so that only makes it all better.

      And thank you.

      Interest Rates Fall Again! $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new
      payment
      http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-18679&moid=7581
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 8, 2007
        >From: chai <teachai@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
        >myself....
        >Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:27:40 -0400
        >
        >Congratulations! The wedding registry is a fun idea. If you're going to
        >have to go through the bother, why not get a little somethin'-somethin'
        >outta it? ;)

        Thanks!

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143