RE: [Yuricon] New yuri anime in the Spring Season: Touka Gettan and Hitohira

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007
      And one more for the pile - IdolMaster Xenoglossia

      I know exactly nothing about this series, except that Fujieda Miyabi did an
      awful lot of doujinshi for it....

      Haruka auditions for position as an "idol" which turns out to mean giant
      robot pilot - haha on us. Lots of penguins, explosions and screaming.

      Episode one was cute, with some good enery and Chihaya is totally gay.
      Definitely worth keeping an eye on.

      $771/month*