Re: [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop myself....

  • silvertenshi24687
    Message 1 of 35 , Apr 7, 2007
      --- In Yuricon@yahoogroups.com, "Erica Friedman" <alecto_fury@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all -
      >
      > I, erm, have some news. Good news, I guess. Totally off-topic for
      this list,
      > but as it's my list, and the news is about me...
      >
      > After being together for almost 24 years, my wife and I are
      undergoing an
      > official ceremony on Tuesday. NJ now allows civil unions that
      guarantee all
      > the stupid ass things a marriage does, and despite our committment
      to never
      > commit to anything...so here we are. No ceremony, no pomp and
      circumstance
      > or anything, just signing papers.
      >
      > But after a long, rather bizarre day full of much good (thank you
      Ted!) and
      > extremely bad (email from some desperate soul in Japan who is
      stranded, lost
      > and alone) Serge, Sean and Adam convinced me to make a "wedding
      registry"
      > thingball on Amazon for myself and the wife. (She's busy adding
      $500
      > truffles even as I type.)
      >
      > Anyway, I'm not saying you *have* to look at it, or even that you
      *ought*
      > to. But, if you're the kind of person who is either a voyeur and
      wants to
      > see what stuff we want, or are the kind of person who just loves
      all this
      > nonsense, here's the link:
      >
      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wedding/1U4MBCX0SQV12
      >
      > Some of the stuff on there is, yes, a joke. I don't actually expect
      anyone
      > to buy us a 52" inch flat screen HDTV. LOL But weddings and civil
      unions
      > live in fantasy land, so there you go. :)

      wooiii Congratulation Erica!!!!!! hehehe a playstation 2 i want one
      too but i guess im stuck with my wii (bros hit her with a hamer) ok
      ok my brothers wii gee.

      Mari-chan
      Message 35 of 35 , Apr 8, 2007
        >From: chai <teachai@...>
        >To: Yuricon@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Yuricon] [OT] Off-topic, possibly weird, but I can't stop
        >myself....
        >Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:27:40 -0400
        >
        >Congratulations! The wedding registry is a fun idea. If you're going to
        >have to go through the bother, why not get a little somethin'-somethin'
        >outta it? ;)

        Thanks!

        Can�t afford to quit your job? � Earn your AS, BS, or MS degree online in 1
        year.
        http://www.classesusa.com/clickcount.cfm?id=866145&goto=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.classesusa.com%2Ffeaturedschools%2Fonlinedegreesmp%2Fform-dyn1.html%3Fsplovr%3D866143